Sign up for our weekly e-newsletter to get snow report each week!
Spring conditions. Warmer weather.
- Kakabeka Falls: 95 cm, good condition, hard pack
- Kamview Nordic: 60-70 cm, great condition, spring conditions
- Lappe Nordic: good to excellent condition, machine groomed
- Loch Lomond: 20” base, 6/17 trails open, machine groomed. Open Wed – Sun
- Quetico: 50 cm, excellent condition, spring conditions
- Sleeping Giant: 50 cm, good condition, spring conditions, icy
- Ontario snowmobiling: Check https://trails.evouala.com/ofsc/# for trail conditions
- Spirit Mountain: 24-42″ base, good conditions, machine groomed, classic and skate also open, Frosted Fatty Race March 28th
- Lutsen Mountain: 30-72”, machine groomed, 5″ new snow.
- Ely area trails: 18-24″ base, some melt,poor condition, snowmobile: poor condition
- Split Rock Lighthouse State Park: no new report
- Tettegouche State Park: no new report
- Sugarbush: 12-18” base, 36” in the woods, good to very good condition
- Norpine: 6-20” base, good condition, fat bike 12” base, rolled and open
- Cascade: 5-6” base, 24” depth, fair condition, snowshoe trails open and river hiking up to Root Beer Falls open
- Pincushion: 12-18”, a bit hard from the freeze/thaw cycle, but otherwise good, new hiking/snowshoeing trail added
- George Washington Pines: no current report. Trail shared by Nordic skiing, snowshoeing, and skijoring.
- Central Gunflint Trail: 13-15″ base, 21″ depth, fast conditions, but groomed regularly. Includes Bearskin Lodge and Golden Eagle Resort.
- Upper Gunflint Trail: 13″ base, good but fast condition. Includes Gunflint Lodge and Gunflint Pines.
- Banadad: 16” base, 31” in woods, fast condition
- Two Harbors: no new depth report, groomed and good condition
- Lutsen: 8-16″ base, great conditions away from Lake Superior
- Gunflint: some melt, start at Devil Track or higher for best snow
- Grand Portage: 8-10″ base, still enough snow to ride, grooming has stopped. Get out while you can!